BIONIC Fishing was established in May of 2011 in Yukon, OK. What started out as a hobby, building baits for personal use quickly spread to fishing friends. BIONIC Fishing has grown into a very respectable small business. Owners, Stephen Austin, is an Air Traffic Controller in Oklahoma City. His wife Chainey Austin, a dental hygienist, handles the new Bionic Fishing apparel. Quality and attention to detail is and always will be our primary goal.
“Built for the Fishing Machine!” Is our slogan! BIONIC Baits are tested in the toughest fishing conditions for durability, flexibility and performance that is expected by serious anglers.
Bionic Fishing can do a complete custom color skirt design with numerous blade combinations. For example, Willow Leaf & Colorado in nickel, gold and copper. Also available are colored blades in white, chartreuse, orange and black and more.
We have over 100+ reproducible BIONIC color patterns to choose from in 14 different bait styles:
Fierce Series Spinner Bait available in 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- Razor Series Spinner Bait available in 1/4, 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Buzz Bait available in 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- Razor Series Thunderbait available in 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Thunderbait available in 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Swim Jig available in 1/4, 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Knuckle Head available in 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series SONIC Knuckle Head available in 3/8 & 1/2 oz.
- ***ENFORCER JIG COMING FALL 2018***
BIONIC Fishing doesn't focus on how fast we can produce our baits. Instead, the focus is on quality and attention to detail at a price that the everyday fisherman can afford.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can also find us on
Thank you and Happy Fishing!
BIONIC Fishing Team