BIONIC Fishing formerly known as BIONIC Custom Baits was established in May of 2011 in Yukon, OK. What started out as a hobby building baits for personal use quickly spread to fishing friends. BIONIC Fishing now has grown into a very respectable small business with a Pro Staff of 16 and new for 2016 season, 2 Junior Pro Staff. Owners, Stephen Austin, is an Air Traffic Controller in Oklahoma City and is currently the primary maker of BIONIC Baits. His wife Chainey Austin, a dental hygienist, handles the new Bionic Fishing apparel. Quality and attention to detail is and always will be our primary goal.
“Built for the Fishing Machine!” Is our slogan! BIONIC Baits are tested in the toughest fishing conditions for durability, flexibility and performance that is expected by serious fisherman.
Bionic Fishing can do a complete custom color skirt design with numerous blade combinations. For example, Willow Leaf & Colorado in nickel, gold and copper. Also available are colored blades in white, chartreuse, orange and black and more.
We have over 100+ reproducible BIONIC color patterns to choose from in 14 different bait styles:
- Razor Series Spinner Bait available in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Spinner Bait available in 3/8 and 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Buzz Bait in 6 Styles available in 3/8 and 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Swim Jig available in 3/8 and 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series SONIC Swim Jig available in 3/8 and 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series & Razor Series Thunder Bait ("Chatter" style bait) available in 3/8 and 1/2 oz.
- Fierce Series Knuckle Head available in 1/2 oz. only.
- Fierce Series SONIC Knuckle Head available in 1/2 oz. only.
- Coming in 2016 the Fierce Series Knuckle Head in 3/8 oz.
BIONIC Fishing doesn't focus on how fast we can produce our baits. Instead, the focus is on quality and attention to detail at a price that the everyday fisherman can afford.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can also find us on www.Facebook.com/bionicfishing &
Thank you and Happy Fishing!
BIONIC Fishing Team